Colombia ‘Popayan’ Supremo
$16.20 – $48.00
Bean Strength =
Delightfully smooth and full-bodied, with deep berry flavours and hints of cocoa.
- Colombian Supremo ‘Popayan’ grows in the acclaimed Cauca (market name Popayan) region.
- Lush with rainfall, cloud cover and rich soil conditions make it ideal for coffee cultivation.
- The cool mountainous climate prolongs the development of the Popayan’s coffee cherry which deepens the berry flavour.
- Medium body, good acidity & well balanced.
- Fruity undertones
- A delicious coffee with character and hearty aroma.
Read what our customers say:
“Once you try Witham’s coffee you can’t go back to drinking any other coffee; we haven’t found anything that matches it for flavour. Our staff love it, in fact they bought machines for home use just so they can have Witham’s not just at work but home as well. We love the consistent quality of flavour and freshness, also the excellent service ( I have ordered one day and received it the next.) Their staff know you every time you call and are friendly and helpful, we even get Lance on the odd occasion, which shows he is keeping in touch with his customers no matter how big or small their orders are. Witham’s coffee has become part of our life now, we are so glad we found them .You don’t have to wonder why we have so many friends calling in on us for a cuppa !! Thank You to the Witham’s Team.”
Shane Black Energy Services. Shane, Sue ,Ben, Dwight, Matt’ Jenny & Chelsea.
Whole Bean, Domestic Espresso, Plunger, Drip Filter, Stove-top Espresso, Turkish
250g, 500g, 1kg