Costa Rica La Lapa SHB
$15.50 – $46.00
Bean Strength =
Flavours of roasted nuts and bright berry-like acidity, perfectly balanced with a smooth, clean finish.
- Fine, wet-processed coffee
- SHB or Strictly Hard Bean means it is grown at an elevation over 3900 feet – the highest grade available.
- Costa Rican coffees are renowned for their brilliance, balance and complexity.
- Perfect for use with filter, syphon or plunger.
- Produces an espresso with bright, high acidity.
Read what our customers say:
“I have been using Witham’s since I bought my first coffee machine in 2002. After a few years of using standard blends I was looking for something different so I approached Lance Witham for some expert advice. We settled on a 50/50 mix of Columbia and Costa Rica beans.
This blend gives a beautifully smooth coffee with a wonderfully rich crème, a hint of caramel and chocolate and a balanced finish. Strong enough to satisfy my preference yet smooth and sweet enough for my wife. This is the blend we use as a yardstick when comparing any other coffee blends and is the blend my wife and I drink on a day-to-day basis. The fact that I am still using Witham’s Coffee on a daily basis is a testament to the consistently high standard that their beans are roasted to. That standard never varies.”
Aeropress, Whole Bean, Domestic Espresso, Plunger, Drip Filter, Stove-top Espresso, Turkish
250g, 500g, 1kg