Rocket Mozzafiato Tipo V New 2019 Cronometro
Mozzafiato has taken features directly from the Rocket Espresso commercial range. A sleek solid pair of cast alloy flat sided panels on the Mozzafiato model now increases Rockets domestic range to an impressive new line-up and offering.
- A prosumer machine with commercial grade build quality
- Easily accessible PID control for boiler pressure and direct brew temperature adjustments.
- E61 Group and thermosyphon system to deliver optimal flavours for espresso.
- Insulated wrapped boilers with 9mm brass end plates for thermal performance and stability.
- FREE DELIVERY to Sydney Metro
- In-store demonstration available
- FREE 500g Coffee Beans
- FREE Home Barista Course
- Download brochure
Want to know more?
Rocket Espresso has proudly introduced a fresh new model called The Mozzafiato which translated to English, means Breathtaking! Mozzafiato has taken features directly from the Rocket Espresso commercial range. A sleek solid pair of cast alloy flat sided panels on the Mozzafiato model now increases Rockets domestic range to an impressive new line-up and offering. The Mozzafiato is available in two versions, Tipo V with a Vibration Pump and Tipo R with a Rotary Pump.
Both R and V models are temperature controlled by PID logic for enhancing the users experience and control over the espresso and steam quality. The PID touchpad is easily accessed underneath the front drip tray.
The evolution of the Rocket Espresso domestic range continues to strengthen with an unwavering enhancement to the component and build quality from attention to detail and the tradition of ‘Fatto a Mano’… made by hand.
- Heavy cast alloy flat sided panels
- E61 style chrome plated brass group head is 4.05 kg
- Lever activation for espresso
- Boiler 1.8 Litre Heat Exchange
- Vibration pump
- Boiler pressure control via PID logic
- 2.9L water reservoir
- Cool touch steam assembly
- 10 amp/ 1200 watts
- Dimensions (w x d x h) mm: 274 x 425 x 360
- Weight: 25.4 kg