Rhinowares® – Milk Thermometer [Analog]
Steam with one eye on the milk temperature with the Rhinowares Thermometer. Featuring a massive temperature range, a milk jug clip, and two different lengths, this simple and effective thermometer will meet the needs of every home or professional barista.
Seeing your milk’s temperature as you steam is a powerful way to make your milk consistently delicious and just the right temperature. The built-on milk jug clip attaches the thermometer to your jug so that you can read it without the device falling into your way.
- Steamed Milk: 50-65C
- Espresso: 85-90C
- Black Tea: 100C
- Green Tea: 70-80C
The thermometer’s temperature range is wider than you’d probably ever need in a home or cafe setting: -18 to 104 C. The device comes in two lengths – 13cm and 18cm – to meet your specific needs based on your milk jug’s size.
- Milk Jug Clip – Designed to hold the thermometer in place for quick measurements without it falling in the way of your steaming.
- Massive Temperature Range – Accurate between -18 and 104 degrees Celsius, making it perfect for home or cafe use.
- Short + Long Options – Comes in two thermometer lengths (13cm, 18cm) to meet you and your milk jug’s needs.
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Glass
- Temperature Range: -18 to 104 C
- Short Thermometer is 13cm Long
- Long Thermometer is 18cm Long