Rhino® – Professional Milk Thermometer [Digital]
In stock (can be backordered)
Never lose track of your milk’s temperature again with the Rhinowares Digital Thermometer. This powerful tool updates instantly on the digital display to give you a precise reading of your steamed milk’s temperature.
The 13cm long stem can read temperatures between -50 and 250 Celsius. It allows you to set a desired temperature and beeps when it is reached, so you never have to worry about over-steaming again.
The attachment clip holds the thermometer onto the milk pitcher for you so you can focus on steaming. It works with any size pitcher by allowing you to set the height of the stem tip.
Basic Steaming Instructions
- Slide the thermometer stem through the clip hole.
- Attach so that the end of the stem is barely sitting above the bottom of the milk pitcher.
- When your desired temperature is reached or you hear beeping, stop steaming.
- This thermometer isn’t just for milk steaming though. It’s perfect for finding the right temperature for tea brewing, coffee brewing, and general cooking.
- Steamed Milk: 50-65C
- Espresso: 85-90C
- Black Tea: 100C
- Green Tea: 70-80C
If you use the thermometer for cooking food, make sure to clean it well before using it to steam milk or heat water.
- Instant Digital Readings – Displays temperature instantly on the digital screen to keep you updated and in control.
- -50 to 250 Celsius – Massive temperature range enables you to use the thermometer for non-coffee purposes.
- Temperature Alert – Beeps when your pre-set desired temperature is reached.
- Extremely Versatile – Can be used to measure temperature for steamed milk, water for coffee and tea brewing, or general cooking purposes.
- Milk Pitcher Clip – Allows you to easily attach the thermometer to your milk pitcher for precise steaming.
- Materials: Stainless Steel, BPA-Free Plastic
- Thermometer Length: 13cm
- Measures In: Celsius, Fahrenheit