Hario® – V60 Dripper [Transparent]
$9.50 – $10.50
Even Extractions of any Coffee can be Achieved.
The innovative design of the 1-cup and 2-cup V60 brewer – from the swirling ridges, to the large open hole at the base – allows for great full cone brewing, and with a little practice great, even extractions of any coffee can be achieved.
- Sturdy, lightweight pour-over coffee maker, perfect for travel.
- Manual brewing method allows you to choose your ideal brew time and temperature, ensuring a perfect cup of coffee.
- Coffee flows through the cone directly into your cup or coffee pot.
- To ensure optimal extraction, the brewing cone features a precisely angled design and spiral-ribbed sidewalls.
- A large hole at the bottom of the cone allows coffee to flow freely, so you can customize flavour and strength with the speed at which you pour the hot water (quickly for lighter coffee or slowly for a darker brew).
- Designed for use with V60 size 01 paper filters.
Download user manual: V60 COFFEE DRIPPER VDC.pdf
1-cup V60 Clear Plastic
This size works best for a single cup, and for best results, we recommend using around 15g of coffee to 240ml of water.
- 10cm diameter, 8cm high.
2-cup V60 Clear Plastic
This 2-cup V60 is clear plastic, beautiful to look at, but more importantly a great tool for making coffee. Made of lightweight plastic, this dripper guarantees great coffee on the go, brewing extraordinary coffee right into your cup.
Designed for manual, pour-over brewing, it allows you to choose your ideal brewing time and temperature.
This size works best for two cups, and for best results, we recommend using around 30g of coffee to 480ml of water.
1 Cup, 2 Cup