Hario® – Coffee Mill Skerton PRO
The Latest Release in the Skerton Range.
The Skerton Pro Hand Grinder is the latest release in the Skerton range. This grinder uses ceramic conical burrs for grinding, which are considered the best configuration for hand-grinding coffee as they hold less static and are cleaned more easily than steel burrs. The Skerton Pro can also be easily adjusted to produce a range of grind sizes, from Espresso to French Press.
In the previous models of the Skerton, the grind size was adjusted from the top of the grinder, after taking off the handle and the stopper, using the Skerton Pro, the grind size is adjusted from the bottom of the burr set. To adjust, simply unscrew the glass container from the bottom. On the bottom of the burr set, the knob can be turned left or right to adjust to your desired grind, holding a crank handle to keep the burrs steady.
- Reinforced hexagonal crank handle
- Internal burr stopper to stabilise grind size, which means there is no movement around the top burr
- Anti-slip cover on the bottom of the grinder to help ensure stability when grinding
- Easily adjustable burrs
- Burrs: Ceramic
- Capacity: 100g of coffee grounds
- Dimensions: 167(w) x 95(d) x 195(h)mm
- Colour: Black
- Handle: Aluminum
- Hopper: Polypropylene
- Glass Bowl: Borosilicate, heatproof glass
- Made in: Japan