Quick Mill Aquila PID – Chrome
PID for added temperature stability and control
In stock (can be backordered)
Quick Mill Aquila Profi Chrome is made of stainless steel and has a professional E-61 brewing group in chromed brass. The machine has a steam pipe for frothing milk for cappuccino and latte, and a tap for hot water for tea.
Both the nozzle and the tap is encapsulated to reduce the risk that you will get burned on these pipes. Aquila has a heat exchanger that allows for simultaneous brewing and frothing of milk. With the PID-functionality you can adjust the brewing temperature. Manometer that measures pressure in boilers and during brewing.
Aquila has a rotor pump for quieter and safer operation. The pump can be adjusted on the right side of the machine. The machine can either be plumbed in or used with the internal water tank.
- New restyling
- Stand-By Mode
- Rotary Pump
- Possibility to Adjust the Pump from the Side Panel
- New Led Lights
- Die-casted group with water circulating
- Copper boiler 1.8 lt
- Anti-burn stainless steel steam wand
- Anti-burn stainless steel water wand
- Adjusted for direct connection to water mains
- Certified security valve
- Safety thermostat
- Stainless steel cup warmer
- Water tank capacity: 3 lt.
- Alarm Sound for lack of water
- 1 & 2 cups filter holder
- Double scale manometer
- Expansion valve for the adjustment of coffee brew
- WEIGHT: 21KG
- POWER: 1500 W
- VOLTAGE: 230V-5060HZ / 120V-60HZ
- DIMENSION: W 31 X D 40 X H 44 cm
- 24 Months Warranty (Parts & Labour)
|Warm up time||