Quamar Q50 Push Grinder
The Quamar Q50S Grinder is the staple that launched many other grinders in the Quamar family. It’s affordable and has a production rating of 1.5 kg per day, making it an excellent option for an office or cafe looking to add a second, medium consumption espresso option.
A portafilter push button allows you to grind directly into the portafilter, which has the option of sitting on the portafilter forks, on-demand. A side button is also available for grinding into other containers.
The grinder’s 54 mm stainless steel flat burrs are capable of rotating 1400 times per minute, but the 200-watt motor keeps the process quiet. The grind setting ring is stepped, enabling you to move back and forth between grind settings with ease and consistency.<
Quamar produces the majority of the grinder’s components itself, allowing the price to drop below its competitors. The aluminium body is available in five colours, the plastic hopper has a 500 g capacity, and the industrial grade mechanics make this grinder one that will serve you for years to come.
- 1.5kg Daily Production – Perfect for offices or cafes looking to add a second, medium consumption espresso option.
- Easy Push Grinding – Offers push on-demand grinding either by a side button or a portafilter push button below the dispenser.
- Stepped Grind Adjustments – Makes going back and forth between grind settings painless.
- Colour Variety – Available in five colours to suit the style of any cafe, office, or home.
- Premium Aluminium, Plastic
- Burrs: 54 mm flat burrs
- Dimensions: 155 x 240 x 410 mm (width x depth x height)
- Hopper Capacity: 500 g
- Weight: 7 kg
- 12 Months Warranty (Parts & Labour)
Graphite Black, Black, Metallic Silver