Papua New Guinea – Kimel Estate X
$14.80 – $44.00
Bean Strength =
Flavours of mixed citrus and malt with fine, high acidity.
- Clean, mild flavour with sharp acidity.
- Washed (wet-processed) coffee.
- Kimel plantation was first established in 1974 by an Australian named Bobby Gibbs; it is now fully owned by traditional landowners the Opais, being the main tribe in this area
- Suitable for filter, plunger, syphon and espresso for those who enjoy bright acidity.
- A perfect coffee to add brightness and liveliness to blends.
Aeropress, Whole Bean, Domestic Espresso, Plunger, Drip Filter, Stove-top Espresso, Turkish
250g, 500g, 1kg