Kenya AA Grade Premium ‘Lena’
$21.60 – $64.00
Bean Strength =
Highly aromatic and bright with unique complexities of dark currant fruits, citrus, and floral.
- Balanced wine-like finish
- An outstanding coffee offering a rich single-origin experience.
- Perfectly suited to filter or plunger.
- Best enjoyed black, with perhaps a dash of cream.
- A delicious addition to a premium espresso blend. (Our Equatorial Blend boasts this!)
Read what our customers say:
“We first found Witham’s Cafe while living in Waverton in the ’90’s and enjoyed endless cups of quality coffee roasted right on the premises and what a treat it was! Our favourite Witham’s
roasted coffee for years has been the Kenyan Grade AA coffee. It has an amazing aroma and is full bodied with rich complex flavours – it is perfect for Macchiatos! While it is a tad more costly- some things in life are worth it! We still have a fresh bag delivered with a friendly face straight to our door! Priceless!”
Tami Marlowe & Philip McBride
Aeropress, Whole Bean, Domestic Espresso, Plunger, Drip Filter, Stove-top Espresso, Turkish
250g, 500g, 1kg