Chai Me® – Chai Infusion [Organic] (750ML)
Chai Me is Australia’s first and only certified organic chai infusion. Chai Me is brewed in urns over four days with a very special blend of certified organic spices and honey.
Chai Me is the culmination of eight years of travelling and searching across 12 countries by Chai Me owner, Marcus Childs, for the ultimate Chai recipe. It was in the Sikh town of Amritsar, India, surrounded by thousands of pilgrims that the methodologies and ingredients that go into creating the “perfect chai” were finally revealed to him.
Chai Me’s commitment to the natural harmony and balance of all things have resulted in a chai that is:
- Certified Organic
- Made from Non Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Contains no Preservatives of Flavours
- Gluten Free
- Caffeine Free
- Supports local Australian Bee farmers and Spice Plantations in developing countries.
Chai Me contains
– Cinnamon – In traditional Chinese medicine cinnamon is used for colds, nausea, and painful menstrual periods. It is believed to improve energy, vitality and circulation.
– Cardamom – The therapeutic properties have found application in many traditional medicines as as antiseptic, antispasmodic, digestive, expectorant and stimulant. Cardamom is a good source of minerals like potassium, calcium and magnesium.
– Cloves – Clove contains significant amounts of an active component called eugenol, which has been the subject of numerous health studies on the prevention of toxicity from environmental pollutants like tetrachloride, digestive tract cancers and joint inflammation.
– Honey – Honey also offers incredible antiseptic, antioxidant and cleansing properties for the body and general health. Honey contains nutraceuticals, which are effective in removing free radicals from our body. As a result, our body immunity.
- Whole spice tea
- Organic raw Sugar
- Spice extracts
- Natural Caramel Colour
Does Not Contain
- Artificial Flavours or Colours
- Sodium Carbonate
- Potassium Sorbate
Serving Size: 15ml | Servings Per Package: 50
|Qty per serving||Qty per 100g / 100ml|