Hario® – V60 Dripper [Red] Porcelain
$35.00 – $43.00
Beautiful to look at
This 1-cup and 2-cup V60 is Red porcelain, beautiful to look at, but more importantly a great tool for making coffee.
This manual brewing method gives you complete control over brewing time and temperature, so your coffee is brewed just the way you like it.
The innovative design of the V60 brewer – from the swirling ridges, to the large open hole at the base – allows for great full cone brewing, and with a little practice great, even extractions of any coffee can be achieved.
- Designed for the manual, pour-over style of brewing, this simple device brews extraordinary coffee right into your cup or serving vessel.
- The rich, aromatic brew flows through the cone into your cup or coffee pot.
- For optimal extraction, the brewing cone features a precisely angled design and spiral-ribbed side walls.
- A large hole at the bottom of the cone allows coffee to flow freely, so you can customize flavour and strength with the speed at which you pour the hot water (quickly for lighter coffee or slowly for a darker brew).
- The durable, ceramic body retains heat to help ensure a constant temperature throughout the brewing cycle.
- Works perfectly with the Hario V60 Buono Kettle.
- Made in Japan.
Download user manual: V60 COFFEE DRIPPER VDC.pdf
The 1-cup size works best for a single cup, and for best results, we recommend using around 15g of coffee to 240ml of water.
- 1-cup is designed for use with V60 size 01 paper filters.
- 10cm diameter, 8cm high.
The 2-cup size works best for two cups, and for best results, we recommend using around 30g of coffee to 480ml of water.
- 2-cup is designed for use with V60 size 02 paper filters.
- 12cm diameter, 10cm high.
1 Cup, 2 Cup