Chemex® – Classic (6 Cup) (900ML)
In stock (can be backordered)
Invented in 1941, the Chemex Classic 6 Cup coffee makers remains a world-renowned coffee maker to this day. The hourglass figure makes the Chemex one of the most iconic coffee makers of our time, and brews a cup to match the fame.
The Chemex Classic 6 Cup is a pour over coffee method that comes with the company’s unique bonded paper filters. These filters are thick and forgiving, filtering out all of the coffee sediment and many of the oils. The result is a coffee with a bright flavour and light body in four minutes or less.
Since coffee from the Chemex is so pure and filtered, the device works great as an iced coffee maker. To do this, simply cut your water by a third and add a thick layer of ice to the bottom of the carafe. As the coffee hits the ice, it chills instantly, preserving the aromas and producing a refreshing glass of iced coffee.
The brewer is built with a 900ml non-porous borosilicate glass that’s durable and doesn’t pick up flavours or aromas around it. It features a wood neck collar strapped on by a strand of leather. This catches the eye of everyone nearby and guards your hand when you pour hot coffee into mugs.
– Classic Design – With the same hourglass shape and wood neck collar as the original 1941 model, this brewer is an eye-catch.
– Rich, Balanced Coffee – Pour over brewing for a bright and balanced mug of coffee.
– Patented Bonded Filters – Filter sediment and oil from coffee grounds, producing a crisp, clean cup.
– Hot And Iced – Suitable to brew hot and iced coffee.
What’s in the Box?
- Chemex Classic 6 cup, 900ml
- Materials: Non-Porous Borosilicate Glass, Wood Collar, Leather Strap
- Dimensions: 21.6cm Tall, 13cm Diameter
- Capacity: 900ml
Utilises any of the following filters: pre-folded circles, pre-folded squares or natural pre-folded squares.
For more information on the Chemex brewing process click here.