Rhinowares – Compact Coffee Grinder
Great Solution for Grinding “on the go”.
The Rhinowares compact hand coffee grinder includes an adaptor so you can grind straight into an AeroPressTM. This grinder is a great solution for grinding coffee “on the go” – for travel, work or even just at home with a holding capacity of 21-23g, perfect for most brewing methods.
- Compact size- body fits in an AeroPressTM
- Quality conical ceramic burrs – for consistent grind
- Easy adjustment for a wide range of grind types
- Smooth grinding motion
- Includes a convenient and protective carry bag
- Superior particle size distribution
Hints for Grind Adjustment
- For grind to suit an AeropressTM, tighten nut all the way, then ease off half a turn
- For French Press, ease off 1.5 turns
- For a v60, tighten the burrs all the way, and then go half a turn back. Some further adjustment may be required from there depending on the specific beans used. Suggested ratio is 60g/litre.
- For a moka pot, which is somewhere between drip and espresso, adjust your grind to the finest level (adjust so that the burrs are touching) then open up a notch or two.
- It’s best to pull the grinder apart and give it a clean every 4 weeks or more often if you are using darker more oily roasts.
- Just use warm, soapy water and an old toothbrush to remove all residual coffee.
- Make sure to rinse with fresh water when finished and allow the parts to fully dry before re-assembling