Guatemala Antigua Acate Shb
$16.20 – $48.00
Highly fragrant with flavours of bitter chocolate and spices.
- Sourced from the Antigua region which is surrounded by three volcanoes.
- Rich, volcanic soil and rainforest conditions are the perfect recipe to produce a well-balanced Arabica coffee with a smooth finish.
- Coffee is grown in the shade at 5,000 to 5,700 feet above sea level
- Collectively wet milled and sun dried by hand.
- All coffee graded “SHB” must be grown above 4,500 feet.
- Lovely drinking using filter, plunger or syphon method
Whole Bean, Domestic Espresso, Plunger, Drip Filter, Stove-top Espresso, Turkish
250g, 500g, 1kg