Barista @ home Gift Voucher
- Barista Certificate of Attendance
- Copy of Barista Techniques 2nd edition by John Doyle
- Fresh roasted coffee, 250 grams
- 15% discount on barista tools and accessories on day of course
The Barista Fundamentals Training Course is designed to introduce the trainee barista or coffee enthusiast to the art of preparing and serving espresso coffee. The class begins with an exclusive tour of our Roastery, before launching into the very “hands-on” course.
You will leave with a sound understanding of the following:
- Brief coffee history, coffee journey from bean to cup, processing methods, roasting process
- What is freshly roasted coffee?
- Barista hygiene fundamentals
- What is espresso?
- Grinding the beans- monitoring & adjusting the grind
- Dosing and tamping techniques
- Correct espresso extraction
- Milk texturing
Course holds a maximum 4 persons per session (or up to 6 as a group) which allows for maximum access to espresso equipment and one-on-one time with trainer. Our dedicated barista training rooms are fitted out with two commercial Wega espresso machines and four grinders.
Call us to make A booking time and date that suits you .