Your guests are going to love coming over, now that you’ve nailed the Espresso Martini. It’s the perfect starter or apratif as the caffeine provides a subtle kick, with it’s sophisticated and rich flavour it’ll be sure to impress.
The rich flavor of espresso blends nicely with vodka to make a sophisticated drink at your next party. It’ll keep the party going for hours.
- 30 ml vodka
- 30 ml kahlua (or coffee liqueur)
- 60 ml freshly made espresso
- 30 ml Irish cream liqueur
- Step 1: Grab a bag of Withams Super Mocha Coffee – You can opt to have it grinded at the roastery before delivery – or simply grind it yourself.
- Step 2: Brew your espresso using distilled water.
- Step 3: Combine the vodka, kahlua, fresh espresso, Irish cream liqueur into a mixing glass with ice.
- Step 4: Shake until combined and chilled.
- Step 5: Strain and pour into a cocktail glass.
- Step 6: Garnish with a few coffee beans. Serve and enjoy.
- No Cream: Remove the Irish cream liqueur if you are looking for a darker less sweet martini.
- Almond Flavor: Substitute the Irish cream for an almond liqueur.
The best industrial grade espresso machines and products on the market come from our sister brand Prosumer. Prosumer is the same company that produces the well loved Chemex home coffee makers. They carry various products for every type of business from small lounges to large scale restaurants or coffee shops. Coffee bean grinders and other accessories are also available. Contact us for more information.